That's What She Said....

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

So I don't know exactly how many people actually read my blog. Perhaps more than I realise; or, perhaps less than I think. Sometimes I feel like I should be ashamed of myself if I find myself reading peoples weblogs too frequently, or checking out peoples' profiles on the Facebook. But at the same time I want people to feel like they can visit my blog without living with the worry that I might come up to them and say 'you've been reading my blog, haven't you?!'. So, if this is a particular worry of yours, namely that you might think of yourself and/or have others think of you as a bit of a loser, fear not.

My time the last few weeks has mostly been spent at work, from about 8.45am, up until I get home, at around 5.30pm. My evenings, sad to say, have mostly been spent reading Theocritus. I'm looking forward to getting back to uni. I have really missed a lot of people in St. Andrews. Perhaps this is an early indication that I am not quite as detached from that place as I once thought. Just think, only 2 more years to go. I have a feeling that saying goodbye might be quite hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home